Getting to the Museum
Cameron Art Museum is located at 3201 South 17th Street in Wilmington, North Carolina. We have a large visitor parking lot adjacent to the front entrance, with a wheelchair accessible ramp. Vehicles are welcome to pull up to these ramps and park along the sidewalk for easy drop off and pick up. We also have four handicap parking spots.
We have an automatic door that opens inward toward the building with large buttons, both outside and inside the museum, to activate. All our indoor exhibition areas are located on one level, accessed through the main entrance. Accessible restrooms are available on this level.
Visitors with Limited Mobility
- All our indoor exhibition areas are located on one level.
- Motorized and manual wheelchairs as well as rollators are available by request at the front desk, on a first come, first served.
- Accessible restrooms are available on the main floor.
- Doors to our exhibition spaces remain open during operating hours.
- There is a paved sidewalk leading to our USCT Public Sculpture Park and ‘Boundless’.
Visitors who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- American Sign Language (ASL) tours are offered free of charge at least four times a year. You can find the schedule of these tours on our Program Page.
- We have ASL tours available on our website and on QR codes in the galleries for some of our exhibitions.
- We are in the process of captioning videos on display in our exhibitions and on our website.
Visitors who are Blind or Have Low Vision
- We are in the process of developing large print versions of our gallery guides and other printed materials.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on events, exhibitions, and more!