CAM has been taking precautions to prepare to welcome visitors safely.
• cleaning and sanitizing the entire building and adopting new, more stringent daily cleaning
• cleaning high-touch areas frequently
• stocking necessary supplies, including personal protective equipment for staff and volunteers
as well as hand sanitizer for visitors
• installing stanchions and plexi-glass barriers to promote social distancing and traffic flow.
• reducing occupancy to 50% as aligned with social distancing guidelines.
We ask that visitors:
• Do not visit if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms
• Wear a mask
• Practice social distancing
• Follow the suggested route in the museum suggested by visitor services
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.